- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
PACE rapporteur on Georgia arrived in Tbilisi2009-05-20 18:34
Mathyas Eorsi, the representative of the monitoring committee of the Council of Europe, PACE rapporteur on Georgia, arrived in Tbilisi today.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He is expected to conduct meetings with Georgian politicians in the framework of the Eastern Partnership program.
In the airport Eorsi said that this time he arrived as representative of the Hungarian Parliament's European committee delegation, and added that the aim of the visit is development of the Eastern Partnership , and three countries of South Caucasus are planned to visit in this respect. - Novosti-Gruzia.
According to Eorsi, the delegation of the Hungarian Parliament will conduct meetings with officials only, but later he hopes to visit Tbilisi again, with the CE mandate, and meet representatives of all parties.