- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
David Bakradze held a meeting with PACE rapporteur on Georgia2009-05-21 11:30
David Bakradze, the Speaker of the Georgian Parliament, held a meeting with Mathyas Eorsi, the head of the Hungarian Parliament's European committee delegation, and also the PACE rapporteur on Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The meeting was conducted yesterday evening in Ambassador hotel; the sides discussed the events of domestic policy. Bakradze presented Eorsi the 5-point plan the government proposed the non-parliamentary opposition, and underlined the authorities are ready to dialog on all the points.
Eorsi, in his turn, mentioned that all the political parties in Georgia must conduct processes in the framework of the Constitution.
At the meeting the issues connected with the Eastern Partnership program was discussed, the active role of the EU in the process of the program implementation was highlighted.
Mathyas Eorsi arrived in Tbilisi from Baku, and departs for Yerevan today.