- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Obama guaranteed the security of Georgia2009-05-21 13:02
The USA will actively assist Georgia in providing security, stated Batu Kutelia, the ambassador of Georgia to the USA, after the ceremony of granting credentials to President Barack Obama in Washington D.C.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Kutelia, the U.S. President assured that the USA and he himself support the democratic development of Georgia. "U.S. President said he is interested in further development of democracy in Georgia and that Georgia must be model of democratic development in the region," he said.
The ambassador added that Obama also pointed at the importance of Georgia's participation in peacemaking operations and reinforcement of international security and noted the USA will assist Georgia actively in provision of its security.
35-year old Batu Kutelia is the doctor of physical sciences; hew worked in the Foreign Ministry, the Security Council, was the Deputy Minister of the Minister of State Security of Georgia . Kutelia headed the service of the foreign intelligence of the Georgian Interior Ministry, occupied the position of the Deputy Foreign Minister, and the Deputy Minister of Defense.