- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russia insists on embargo on armaments supplies for Georgia2009-05-22 10:34
Russia reiterates the necessity of placing the international embargo on armament supplies to Georgia, said today Andrey Nesterenko, the Foreign Ministry of Russia spokesman.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The diplomat reminded that the latest round of Geneva Talks the Russian delegation "insisted on placing the international embargo on armaments supplies to Georgia, especially in circumstances of NATO exercise being conducted there" .
"Signing of legally binding agreements on non-use of force by Tbilisi at the one side and Tskhinval and Sokhumi at the other side is of a priority significance".
"The situation in zones, adjacent to Sout hossetia and Abkhazia, remains unstable and highly explosive", the diplomat stated, "police formation concentration continues, new fields camps and observation posts are being deployed, heavy machinery is being drawn," he said - ITAR TASS