- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili’s rating increased owing to protest actions2009-05-22 14:02
Protest actions with the demands of Mikheil Saakashvili's resignation favored the increase of his popularity, the survey published by Bloomberg witnesses.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The survey was conducted in early May, 1 200 respondents participated. As it was revealed, Saakashvili's rating increased 2 per cent and now counts 65 per cent of the population.
45 per cent believe that situation in Georgia will deteriorate in case of his resignation; 29 per cent campaign for his stepping down - RosBalt.
Since April 9th Georgian opposition has been conducting protest actions with the demand of Saakashvili's resignation and early presidential elections.
Yesterday actions began in the regions - in Kutaisi and Batumi, but the oppositional activity of the population is low, the actions are not of mass character. The President repeatedly claimed he has no intention to call snap elections.