- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Davitaya: USA believes that dialog with opposition has no alternative2009-05-22 15:00
Paata Davitaya, the Vice-Speaker of the Parliament of Georgia, staying in Washington D.C. with a visit, held a meeting with Matthew Bryza, the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Davitaya also had meetings with high-ranking officials of the Department of State. The sides discussed the issues of Georgia's security and political processes taking place in the country - Day.Az.
After the negotiations the Vice-Speaker of the Georgian Parliament said that Washington believes a dialog with opposition has no alternative.
In nearest days the USA and the EU will possibly make a statement concerning the start of the dialog and concerning the institutional changes in the country, Davitaya said.