- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgi Baramidze to participate in PA NATO session2009-05-22 16:52
Georgi Baramidze, the Vice Prime Minister, the State minister for European and Atlantic Integration of Georgia, today departed for Norway with a working visit.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Vice PM's press service, Georgi Baramidze will participate in the spring session of NATO Parliamentary Assembly, to be held in Oslo on May 22-26. Issues of NATO member and partner countries will be considered at the sitting; the agenda also the topics of Georgian-Russian conflict and Georgia's integration in European and Atlantic structures.
At the sitting of the political committee of the Assembly the Vice PM will deliver a speech to underline the importance of Georgia's integration in NATO and significance of world community efforts in "deoccupation of the country".
In the course of his visit Baramidze will conduct meetings with the Foreign Minister of Norway, the Minister of Defense of Norway, the chairman of the parliamentary committee for defense, with ambassadors of Romania, Canada, and Poland to NATO.