- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition blocked traffic in the main highway of the country for 30 minutes2009-05-25 10:49
Yesterday the motorcade of the Georgian opposition's supporters blocked the central highway near Khashuri for 30 minutes.gt-en-newsitem-inside
About 500 cars of protesters, driving from West Georgia regions to Tbilisi, on Sunday departed from Borjomi, stopped near the highway in Khashuri.
Then the motorcade set off towards Gori to mobilize participants for May 26 civil parade action. - Interfax.
Today the motorcade must stop in Mtskheta to wait for people, going from West Georgia to Tbilisi on foot, and together get into the capital on May 26th , the Day of Independence of Georgia.
"We will not break into buildings, but on May 26th in Tbilisi the authorities will have lots of wakeners", said Levan Gachechiladze on May 23rd at the rally near the Parliament.