- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Burjanadze regards the explosion near Maestro TV channel as terrorist act2009-05-25 11:41
The explosion near Maestro [pro-opposition TV channel] can be qualifies as a terrorist act only, believes Nino Burjanadze, the Democratic Movement-United Georgia leader, ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Undoubtedly, it can be qualified as a terrorist act against the independent channel", she said in the air of Vesti TV channel.
"Surely, it will be investigation that will make conclusions", Burjanadze said.
Let us remind that this night a hand grenade exploded at approximately 3 a.m. near Maestro channel. No victims or casualties, police is working on the place of the incident. Leaders of a number of the opposition parties arrived to the channel building. Maestro continues broadcasting.