- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Maestro TV channel called the reason of the explosion near its building2009-05-25 12:44
Pro-opposition TV channel Maestro cannot rule out the explosion occurred at night is connected with the scandalous film about the murder of bank official Sandro Girgvliani, shown on May 25 the in the air of the channel.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Natia Mikiashvili, the head of the Maestro information service stated that the film mentioned the details of the crime, in which high-ranking MIA officials were involved - The Vzglyad.
Several officials of the Ministry were convicted in regard to this case, but their early release is planned.
The materials concerning the murder and the condition of the imprisoned MIA representatives were passed to the channel by some informed source, who left Georgia one week before, Mikiashvili said.
Let us remind that past night unknown people threw a hand grenade into a door of the TV company; no victims or casualties, but the building of the channel is damaged.