- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Alasania establishes a new party2009-05-25 16:45
Today Irakli Alasania, the ex-ambassador of Georgia to the UN, the Alliance for Georgia leader, publicly confirmed his intention to establish a new party. "It was announced before, and now we believe that the time for establishment of the party came", he said before the beginning of the radical opposition consultations.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"It in no way contradicts the current landscape of opposition forces. It will be a party that will join the alliance", Alasania highlighted.
He noted he sees no necessity to point out the one leader of the radical opposition at this stage. "I don't think this leader will be named even on May 26", Georgia's ex-ambassador to the UN said. Alasania underlined that the program of opposition's further actions will be voiced tomorrow.