- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gilauri presented ANP to NATO special representative2009-05-25 18:16
Nikoloz Gilauri, the PM of Georgia, held a meeting with Robert Simmons, NATO Secretary General's special envoy on the Caucasus and Central Asia and presented him the final variant of ANP, the Annual National Programme of Georgia - Georgian TV companies.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The draft variant of the programme was considered in NATO headquarters in April, and that time the Georgian side received specific recommendations from the Alliance. The office of the State Minister for European and Atlantic Integration Issues improved the programme, and today Gilauri presented Simmons the final variant, where, according to the PM, all the recommendations are considered.
The document comprises 5 chapters, devoted to the plans of actions in politics, economy, sphere of defense and security.