- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Burjanadze sued Saakashvili in Tbilisi court2009-05-26 12:35
Nino Burjanadze, the leader of Democratic Movement-United Georgia sued Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, in Tbilisi court - Lenta.Ru.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Burjanadze wants the president to bear responsibility for derogation and impairment of her business reputation.
The party leader is discontent with the words which, according to opposition representatives, were said by the President at the meeting with opposition leaders on May 11th . Burjanadze herself wasn't present at the meeting, and heard about Saakashvili's statements from Salome Zourabishvili, the Way of Georgia party leader.
Zourabishvili stated: Saakashvili accused Burjanadze's in her opposition activities being financed from Russia. To Zourabishvili herself he said she cooperated with Russian special services.
Burjanadze demands from the President to show the proof for his words, otherwise to apologize. In case she fails in Tbilisi court, DMUG leader intends to sue in the European Court for Human Rights in Strasbourg.