- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition to change tactics after May 262009-05-26 12:56
After the civil parade on May 26th , National Forum party leaders will go to the regions to start work with population, said Gubaz Sanikidze, the party leader last night in the air of Maestro TV channel.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Sanikidze, opposition will try to teach people in the regions to resist the authorities to keep Mikheil Saakashvili and his government from free movement not only in Tbilisi but in other Georgian cities as well.
"From the very beginning we were against setting any certain dates of Saakashvili's resignation. To reach the aim the demand must be the common demand, and for that we need to work with the people", he said.
Konstantin Gamsakhurdia, one of the Alliance for Freedom party leaders, also believes the chosen tactics exhausted itself. He made this statement today, at the grave of Merab Kostava, the renowned public figure [his 70th anniversary is marked today in Georgia].
According to Gamsakhurdia, his party will participate in today's civil parade together with other opposition forces and the people, but starting with tomorrow follows its own plan.
"We will pass to the regime of emergency and will act according to the plan, the existence of which we mentioned even before April 9th ", Gamsakhurdia said.