- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Over 60 000 protesters chanted “Misha, go away!” for several minutes2009-05-26 15:43
About 65 000 participants of the "civil parade' in the National Stadium in Tbilisi chanted "Misha, go away!" and "Long live Georgia without Saakashvili!" - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
These chants were the reply to the opposition leaders' call to express the attitude to the present-day President. Opposition leaders themselves stated they will "continue peaceful protest actions with the demand of Saakashvili's resignation and will surely make the President resign".
They underlined that "Saakashvili led the country into a deadlock, drove it into crisis, and the only way out of the situation is the President's resignation and conduction of early elections". When the action is over, its participants intend to go to the Parliament building in Rustaveli Avenue.