- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition calls on world community to interfere2009-05-26 16:20
Georgian opposition called on international organizations and Western partners to use all possible resources to stop escalation of the events in Georgia - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The people must be given the opportunity to make a free choice and change power peacefully", the address, read around in front of the today's civil procession, claims. The document is entitled "Address to governments of democratic countries, international organizations and friendly disposed people".
Accoring to various sources, from 50 000 to 65 000 protesters gathered in the national Stadium to participate in the "civil parade" today, in the Day of Independence of Georgia.
"We protest against the war the authorities of Georgia involved themselves in, and lost their territories", the statement says. At the same time, it highlights that organizers don't want "the struggle to go beyond the framework of peaceful constitutional confrontation".