- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Three Georgian opposition parties decided to act independently2009-05-26 17:18
Freedom party, headed by Konstantin Gamsakhurdia [son of the 1st President of Georgia], and 2 other parties from the number of april 9th action organizers, decided to act independently starting with May 27 - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"All can stand with all, as it was before, no longer. Starting with tomorrow we begin implementation of the schemes we presented the opposition and which they didn't accept. Starting with tomorrow Freedom, women's party For Freedom and Independence [Guguli Magradze] and Union of Traditionalists [Akaki Asatiani] will pass to the regime of emergency, and our main aim will be the total demolition of Mikheil Saakashvili's regime ", Gamsakhurdia said today.
Previously Gamsakhurdia repeatedly stated he was against some methods opposition used - loke negotiations with the President and other representatives of authorities. He called active protest actions the only right way. Part of opposition leaders regarded his decision as dissociating himself in the moment when the unity of opposition is of great importance for the people. Others said that aim is above tactics, and change of the latter will not obstacle the struggle.