- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
General director of the United Telecom of Georgia left his position2009-05-26 18:54
Adilkhan Temirbekov, the citizen of Kazakhstan, left his position of the general director of the United Telecom of Georgia - Trend Capital.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The company states it is in no way connected with the deceasing number of its partners from Kazakhstan.
According to the sources in United Telecom, Temirbekov resigned voluntarily as he decided to return to Motherland to participate in a big project. Other Kazakh employees continue their work in financial and technical service of the company. Before the appointment of a new general director his responsibilities are executed by Giorgi Gugunishvili.
It's worthy noticing that the United Telecom controls up to 80 per cent of the phone net of Georgia and serves 350 000 subscribers. The shareholders of the company are the two Dutch firms: Black Sea Telecom Holding B.V., and Central Asia Logistics B.V. the belong to a group of Kazakh and Georgian investors, who took the main credit for purchase and development of the United Telecom of Georgia at BTA bank of Kazakhstan.