- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Presidents of Lithuania and Ukraine to arrive in Tbilisi on Day of Independency2009-05-26 19:03
Today, on the Day of Independency of Georgia, President of Lithiania,Valdas Adamkus, the President of Ukraine, Viktor Yushchenko, and the Foreign Minister of France, Bernard Kouchner, will arrive in Tbilisi - The Vzglyad reports alluding to Georgian mass media.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Mikheil Saakashvili, the Georgian leader, together with these guests, will depart for Batumi, where he intends to open the Torch of Freedom monument.
Meanwhile, over 60 000 people came in the streets to participate in the "civil parade", organized by the Georgian opposition. After the rally in the National Stadium in Tbilisi protesters set off towards the Holy Trinity Cathedral, and then will walk to the Parliament building in Rustaveli Avenue. The main demand of the protesters remains the same - resignation of President Saakashvili.