- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ilia II against the forcible change of power2009-05-27 11:45
Ilia II, the Catholicos-Patriarch of All Georgia, doesn't support the idea of the forcible resignation of Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia - Interfax.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Today the part of the population of Georgia demands the resignation of the present-day President, but it is a very complicated question. Wouldn't it be better today to listen to each other?" the Patriarch said yesterday, addressing the congregation of the Holy Trinity Cathedral in Tbilisi on the Day of Independency.
Dozens of thousands protesters demanding Saakashvili's resignation gathered in the temple ans adjacent territories that day.