- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition adopted the Charter of responsibilities2009-05-27 12:58
Georgian opposition adopted the Charter of responsibilities, in which formulated all the main demands of the community to political parties and politicians.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The responsibilities the opposition takes include 8 points: independent and just elections; independent and just justice; public control over the law enforcement, security and defense system; independent mass media; inadmissibility of political persecution; ensuring balance of the power branches; inviolability of property; balanced foreign policy and economy.
The charter is published on the Conservative party of Georgia. According to the document, the Georgian community and political parties are facing a historical choice: "whether they will be able to cope with hardships and establish a just democratic state, or will the present-day confrontation reinforce the autocracy and postpone forming the democratic state of the European time for many years".