- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kokoyty is ready to share powers with the parliament2009-05-27 15:03
Eduard Kokoyty, the President of South Ossetia held a meeting with leaders of all political parties, participating in electoral campaign: Zurab Kokoyev [South Ossetian republican party Unity], Stanislav Kochiyev [Communist party of the Republic of South Ossetia], Kazimir Pliyev [People's Party of the Republic of South Ossetia ], Stanislav Gobozov [head of Tskhinval office of Socialist party Fydyrbasta] - OSinform.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the course of the meeting the pre-election situation in South Ossetia was discussed.
After the meeting Kokoyty held a sitting with participation of the heads of the four parties and Bella Pliyeva, the chairperson of the Central Electoral Commission. The South Ossetian leader called on the party representatives to work with people more. "People want to see uyou, they want to know the program of each party. The main thing - the people intends to vote, no matter who tries to derange the elections," he said.
Kokoyty also called on party leaders to provide people with the most objective information and do not yield to various provocations, financed from outside.
According to the South Ossetian leader, he"seriously intends to pass many powers to a competent parliament, reinforce its positions in many aspects".
Finishing the sitting, he wished everyone fruitful work and much success. Eduard Kokoyty also called on all the citizens of the republic to vote.