- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian politician wanted to crucify himself near the Parliament building2009-05-27 16:40
Paata Tektumanishvili, the chairman of the international agency on reconstruction and development of Georgia, stated that he wanted to crucify himself near the Parliament in protest of Saakashvili regime. This statement caused a scandal in the church circles of Georgia, Day. Az reports alluding to The Alia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Georgian newspaper, Tektumanishvili was summoned to the Patriarchy as demanded to renounce his idea.
Tetkumanishvili stated that he had "everything prepared" for the implementation, but after the demand of the Patriarchy he had to renounce his idea.