- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
National Bank of Georgia to obtain a grant from USAID2009-05-28 16:40
National Bank of Georgia will receive a USD 3.29 mln grant from the U.S. Agency for International Development - to introduce new software for payment systems.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The agreement was signed today in the National Bank by Georgi Kadagidze, the Bank's president, and John Tefft, the U.S. ambassador to Georgia.
This sum will allow the National Bank to establish a new system of payments, with minimal operational risks. Besides, a new automatized system to manage investments and international reserves will be introduced.
According to the U.S. ambassador, this grant is a part of USD 1 bn financial aid the USA must allocate to Georgia for recovery after the August war.