- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ex-governor of Imereti established a new political party2009-05-29 10:07
Temur Shashiashvili, the ex-governor of Imereti, established a new political party named Tetrebi [The Whites].gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Georgia needs the establishment of a political force of a new thinking", he said at the party's program presentation - Novosti-Gruzia. "Georgia needs a new political force, and its is proved by the aspect that both who stay in the streets and those who are in power, are people of the same thinking and the same philosophy", Shashiashvili said. He believes the country needs "a new political force, of another configuration".
The program of Tetrebi party will be directed at intellectual work, Shashiashvili said.
Temur Shashiashvili, the ex-plenipotentiary of the President in Imereti region, run for President of Georgia in January 2008 [as Georgia Forward party leader] , but renounced his participation one moth before the beginning of the elections.