- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
MIA explained the incident near the Parliament2009-05-29 10:33
The Ministry of the Interior Affairs of Georgia explained the incident near the Parliament occurred yesterday.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Ministry, on May 28th , near the Parliament opposition representatives detained a MIA employee, who was shooting the event with his camera, and took him by force into the nearest house.
The detained managed to call his colleagues, and soon police arrived at site. But when they tried to set free the detained, action participants resisted and wounded five policemen with cold arms, the MIA explained.
All the wounded policemen are taken to hospital. Legal proceedings of the incident instituted, investigation continues.