- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Meeting on incident prevention to be held in Georgia2009-05-29 12:00
Another meeting in the framework of the incident prevention mechanism, agreed in the course of Geneva Talks, will be held today in Dvani [Kareli region].gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the EUMM press service, the meeting will be attended by representatives of Georgian, Russian, and South Ossetian sides. The organizers of the negotiations are the EU and the OSCE - Novosti-Gruzia.
On April 23rd the first meeting in the framework of the mechanism was held in Ergneti.
The second one was planned for May 7th in Tirdznisi, but was deranged. Representatives of Georgia, Russia, South Ossetia, Abkhazia, the EU and the OSCE monitors were to participate. The Georgian side stated that the derangement of the meeting was the fault of Russian and South Ossetian sides.
Geneva Talks on the issues of stability and security in Caucasus were convened in October 2008. The consensus on working out the mechanism of incident prevention was worked out in the course of the 4th round in February 2009.