- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition deranged sitting of sakrebulo2009-05-29 12:21
Georgian government had to cancel today's sitting of Tbilisi legislative body [sakrebulo] because of the opposition's intention to organize the "hall of shame" in front of the entrance to the building - Interfax.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Tamar Jincharadze, the sakrebulo spokesperson, decision to cancel the sitting to avoid "possible tension" was made when messages of the plans to picket the building arrived.
Meanwhile, hundreds of opposition supporters gathered in Freedom Square in the morning. As the sitting of sakrebulo was cancelled, opposition leaders gave up the idea to organize the "hall of shame", since none of Tbilisi legislative body came to work.