- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia and the EU discussed possibility to establish a free trade zone2009-05-29 15:24
The sitting of the EU-Georgia Cooperation Sub-Committee on Trade, Economic and Related Legal Issues was held today in the Foreign Ministry of Georgia. - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Ministry's, special attention was drawn to opportunity to establish free trade zone between Georgia and the EU.
"Participants of the meeting discussed issues of cooperation between Georgia and the European Union in the economic, trade and financial fields, as well as the existing economic and financial situation, investment climate and further reforms planned by the Government of Georgia in this direction'- the Department of Press and Information
The meeting was attended by representatives of the Foreign Ministry of Georgia; European Commission , and as well by representatives of state agencies and structures, working in trade and economy, and legal spheres.