- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Meeting on incident prevention is being held in Dvani2009-05-29 15:45
The meeting of representatives of South Ossetia, Georgia, Russia, OSCE, and the EU , devoted to incident prevention, is being held in Dvani [Georgian village at the border with South Ossetia] - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The topic under discussion is issues of organizing further meetings on incident prevention and provision of security in the zone adjacent to the border of South Ossetia and Georgia. The work of the hotline on the sides' cooperation will also be considered.
The South Ossetia workgroup is represented by Merab Chigoyev, the deputy representative of the President of South Ossetia on post-conflict settlement issues. The participants of the meeting also include representatives of the Interior Ministry and the Ministry of Defense.
The first such meeting was held in April, and, according to the statements of the South Ossetian side, no significant agreements were reached.