- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition to change its representatives at negotiations with Saakashvili2009-05-29 17:38
If Saakashvili's opponents agree to held negotiations with the authorities, opposition delegation representatives will be changed, stated Eka Beselia, the Movement for United Georgia leader - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Beselia, all the opposition forces are unlikely to agree to let their interest to be represented by the same people who did at the first meeting with Saakashvili.
"This question must be reconsidered," she said and underlined the issue of reasonability of this meeting must be also discussed.
Beselia added that the delegation must be revised as the situation and the position of the sides changed a bit.
The first meeting was held on May 11th . That time opposition was represented by Levan Gachechiladze; Kakha Shartava [National Forum party leader], Irakli Alasania [Alliance for Georgia leader], and Salome Zourabishvili [the Way of Georgia party leader].