- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Observers mention the high level of organization of South Ossetian elections2009-05-31 17:08
International observers from 20 countries of the world, present in the elections in South Ossetia, mention the high level of electoral process organizations and do not confirm the information about violations the South Ossetian opposition reported of.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the republican Central Electoral Commission, the elections are held in accordance with the international standards, no serious violations have been registered so far - Georgia Times.
The situation in the republic is calm, though yesterday the Georgian side attempted to spread misinformation to fail voting turnout.
The observers notice: the high rate of attendance witnesses people's support to the course chosen by President Kokoyty, and realize that perception of South Ossetia as an independent state in the world depends on their activity.