- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South Ossetian citizens leave polling station in Moscow with presents2009-05-31 17:54
81 people cast their votes in polling station 95 [for elections to the parliament of South Ossetia], opened in Moscow to 4:30 p.m, said Dmitri Medoyev, the head of the polling station, the ambassador of South Ossetia to Russia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The poll goes on in a normal way. The activity of voters increased in the afternoon. We hope that over 200 people will take part in poll", the ambassador said.
According to Medoyev, people who come to the polling station [Donskaya street, 18/7], will feel the atmosphere of a holiday and be presented souvenirs: the map of the republic and book Mineral Waters of South Ossetia by Nikolai Dzagoyev.