- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The State Minister of Georgia regards the elections in South Ossetia as “unserious action”2009-05-31 18:36
Temur Iakobashvili, the Georgian State Minister for Reintegration Issues called the elections being held in South Ossetia unserious.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"What in South Ossetia is called the elections is far from true elections", he said - Interfax.
He also expressed skeptical attitude to the work of international observers in the South Ossetian polls. "We see they bought, at the price I do not know, one or two allegedly observers, possessing foreign passports - people, who represent no-one except themselves ", the State Minister said.
He doubts that "anyone can give any legitimization to unserious actions like these ".