- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Observers present even in remote highland regions2009-05-31 20:09
Independent observers are present even in remote highland South Ossetia settlements, comprising 2-3 yards.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Residents of several settlements lost high in the mountains, can vote in settlement Kumulta, as this one is the biggest and includes over 10 houses - ITAR TASS.
The polling station is organized in the local school, visited so far by 100 people from 149.
"The voting turnout hasn't already reached 100 per cent , because the room is small ", local people joke.