- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition started picketing Tbilisi Mayor’s office2009-06-01 12:24
Georgian radical opposition started picketing Tbilisi Mayor's office; Shartava street blocked - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Protesters demand the city administration do not interfere in political processes, and perform the duties it should like to care of sanitary cleaning of the city.
Also, they still demand Mikheil Saakashvili's resignation, conducting presidential elections and calling direct elections of the Mayor.
"Instead of acting in the interests of the city, the Mayor's office was turned in the National Movement staff, and basing on political views, decides whether to clean this or that territory or not," said Zviad Dzidziguri, the Conservative party leader.