- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Heidi Tagliavini arrived in Tbilisi2009-06-01 14:58
Today the international commission [under the aegis of the EU] for investigation of the August conflict circumstances, headed by Heidi Tagliavini, arrived from Sokhumi to Tbilisi, Novosti-Gruzia informs alluding to Foreign Ministry of Georgia spokesman Shota Gvineria.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Georgian side is waiting for the objective conclusion from the side of the Commission and has no doubts the Commission will make such conclusions, he said at today's briefing.
He also mentioned that for several days the Commission will be hold meetings with representatives of the Georgian authorities, and after them specific comments will be made.
Gvineria noticed that the Commission members arrived in Tbilisi from Sokhumi, where they had held meetings with Abkhazian leadership.
The international commission [under the aegis of the EU] for investigation of the August conflict circumstances started work in early December. The aim of their work is objective revelation of reasons and circumstances which lead to the August 2008 conflict.
In February Heidi Tagliavini expressed satisfaction with cooperation with the Georgian side.