- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Constitutional Commission to hold the first sitting on Wednesday2009-06-02 10:08
The Movement for Just Georgia [headed by ex-PM Zurab Nogaideli] yesterday presented the initiative of shifting Georgia from presidential to parliamentary republic - The Vzglyad.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Either new elections are held on autumn, or civil confrontation is inevitable," Nogaideli said.
Representatives of the movement will join the work of commission for reforming the Constitution. Representatives of all political parties are expected to be included in the commission.
The movement proposes to make the post of the President formal, give the head of the state the deputy's mandate, and make the government coalitional.
The meeting of the commission will be conducted on Wednesday.