- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Blast in railway in West Georgia2009-06-02 10:32
This morning a blast in railway highway in Zugdidi region [West Georgia] occurred, when neither train nor people were in nearby. Rustavi 2 and Imedi showed video from the place of the incident and witnessed that several meters of railway got out of order - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to tentative information, the blast was caused by TNT. The accident occurred one and a half hour before the train ran. Law enforcement representatives arrived at site, but make no comments. The investigation is started.
"Fortunately, there was no bridge in that lot. The railway got insignificant damages, and, as we believe, the train is planned to pass to 9.05 a.m. [Moscow time]. By that time the damaged patch will be repaired," the Georgian Railway stated.