- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Department of railway regarded the blast as subversion2009-06-02 11:23
The Department of the railway of Georgia regards today's blast in railway in Ingiri [Zugdidi region] as a subversion - Interfax.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"It is the obvious subversion as in two hours the Tbilisi-Zugdidi passenger train must passed there", said Irakli Ezugbaya, the head of the department.
He mentioned that MIA representatives are working at site of the incident, and the final conclusion will be ready soon.