- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Giya Maisashvili leaves the Alliance for Freedom2009-06-02 12:57
The Party of the Future leader, Giya Maisashvili leaves the opposition Alliance for Freedom.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Today Maisashvili announced that approximation of the alliance with ex-PM Nogaideli's party is inadmissible.
According to Maisashvili, Nogaideli and his team were in Saakashvili's government for a long time and the ex-PM played a significant role in the economy breakdown.
At the same time, Maisashvili cannot rule out cooperation with Irakli Alasania, as he shares the principles and tasks team of ex-ambassador's team, including struggle with corruption in the government.
The Alliance for Freedom used to comprise the Party of the Future; Women's Party [leader- Guguli Magradze]; Traditionalists's Union [Akaki Asatiani]; Freedom [Konstantin Gamsakhurdia].