- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The blast in the railway is connected with internal political situation in Georgia2009-06-02 14:15
The blast in the railway in West Georgia is connected with the internal political situation in the country, believes Ruslan Kishmaria, the Abkhazian President's Plenipotentiary in Gali region - Interfax.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"A struggle for power is going on in Georgia. The situation is unstable, and this terrorist act fits into the context of action on blocking railways," he added.
"The authorities of Georgia claim it was done by some third force, but, in fact, such actions are organized by them to accuse external forces," Kishmaria said.