- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Karasin to acquaint OSCE council participants with Russia’s position in regard to Caucasus2009-06-02 15:11
Grigoriy Karasin to acquaint OSCE Permanent Council participants with Russia's position in regard to Caucasus, the foreign Ministry of Russia informed.gt-en-newsitem-inside
On June 4th the deputy Foreign Minister Grigoriy Karasin plans to deliver a speech at the sitting of the OSCE Permanent Council in Vienna, ITAR TASS reports alluding to the Foreign Ministry of Russia.
From the Russian side the accent will be put on the necessity of taking into account by all the international partners new political and legal circumstances in the Caucasian region, which appeared after the repulsed Georgian aggression against South Ossetia in August 2008, the Ministry explained and added that with this pragmatic approach finding consensus decisions on saving field missions of OSCE and the UN in Abkhazia, Georgia, and South Ossetia is possible.