- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
New Rights’ activists detained in Tbilisi2009-06-02 15:37
Three members of Adingeni office of new Rights party were detained last night in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Manana Nachkebia, one of the movement leaders, the activists were participating in the protest actions held in Georgian capital - Day.Az.
She added that the families of the detained and NGOs learnt about the detention only this morning.
"Today, at dawn, news were brought that the detained allegedly participated in a fight and riot, though they were in different places and it's not clear how did they managed to do it", Nachkebia concluded.