- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Foreign Ministry of Georgia called the agreement between Abkhazia and Rosneft illegal2009-06-02 16:41
The Foreign Ministry of Georgia called the agreement on prospect works in Black Sea shelf, signed between Abkhazia and Rosneft "illegal" - The Vzglyad.gt-en-newsitem-inside
This agreement "violates international legal acts and Georgian laws," the statement of the Ministry claims.
Georgia regards Abkhazia as its territory, and therefore promised to turn to the UN due to the manifestation of "illegal economic expansion of Russia".
On May 26th the Ministry of economy of Abkhazia and Rosneft company signed a 5-year long agreement of cooperation, stated Sergei Bogdanchikov, the president of the Russian company.
According to Rosneft head, the main frameworks are: prospect woks and development of oil and gas oil and gas deposits in Abkhazian shelf; purchase and sale of Rosneft products: petrol, diesel fuel, oils, lubricants, also building of modern gas and petrol stations in the territory of republic.