- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition accuses the authorities of repressing the military2009-06-02 17:29
Leaders of the Georgian opposition called on the world community to respond to the fact of repressions, which, in their view, is being held by the authorities of the country in regard to the military.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The corresponding statement to the diplomatic corps and international organizations, accredited in Tbilisi, was spread today by the opposition at the rally near the Ministry of Defense of Georgia - Interfax.
The statement claims that the opposition leaders has reasons to suspect the authorities of putting up the so-called mutiny in a military unit in Mukhrovani on May 5th , after their failure to involve military divisions in internal policy events.