- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Foreign Ministry held political consultations with Swedish colleagues2009-06-03 10:47
Georgia continues political consultations with foreign partners. Yesterday a meeting with representatives of Swedish foreign policy agency was held. The Swedish delegation was headed by Johan Frisell, the deputy head of Eastern Europe and Central Asia department.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The sides discussed a wide range of bilateral and multilateral relations; priorities of humanitarian and technical assistance were defined.
Special attention was paid to further deepening of cooperation in the framework of Sweden's presidency in the EU; and in this regard issues of preparing the agreement on association and accord on free trade were called priority. The same issues were considered at the meeting of the Swedish delegation with David Jagalania, the deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia.
The Georgian side informed the delegation of the situation in conflict areas, and of Georgia's activities in international organizations.