- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
NATO doesn’t recognize parliamentary elections in South Ossetia2009-06-03 10:48
NATO doesn't recognize parliamentary elections, held in South Ossetia on May 31st, the statement of the Alliance Secretary General, spread last evening in Brussels - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The holding of such elections does not contribute to a peaceful and lasting settlement of the situation in Georgia," he said, reiterating NATO's "full support for the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Georgia."
Let us remind that the elections were won by Unity [the ruling party] with 46.38 per cent of votes.