- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bakradze: time to spring into action the Charter on strategic partnership between Georgia and the USA2009-06-03 17:45
David Bakradze, the Speaker of the Georgian Parliament, stated it is about time for the USA to pass from statements about Georgia's support to specific steps and actions -Day.Az.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In this way Bakradze commented the statement of the U.S. commandment of the NATO Armed Forces on the necessity to render Georgia assistance in defense sphere.
"These have been not the first statements since the election of the new U.S. administration, and it's about time to pass from political statements to specific steps," he said.
"These certain steps and certain spheres are detailed in the Charter on strategic partnership the USA and Georgia signed not so long ago. It's about time to spring this Charter into action", Bakradze said.