- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia expressed condolences to the families of people killed in a plane crash2009-06-03 18:18
Foreign Ministry of Georgia expressed condolences to families of people killed in a crash of air France plane [flight Rio de Janeiro - Paris].gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia expresses its deep regret over the tragic incident involving the crash of Air France airplane during its flight from Rio de Janeiro to Paris on 1 June 2009 and conveys its condolences to the crash victims," - Press and Information Department of the Foreign Ministry.
Flight AF447 [Air France company] with 228 people aboard departed from Antônio Carlos Jobim International Airport and was to land in Charles De Gaulle airport to the noon, but in four hours after the departure connection with the plane disappeared.
3-day mourning declared in Brazil.